Storm Damage Restoration
Has your roof just been damaged by a destructive storm?
At KStylez Roofing and Construction, we have helped hundreds of customers in your position. We know exactly how you are feeling: worried, anxious, overwhelmed, and afraid.
You and your family are going through a challenging time, but you don’t have to do it
alone. We are here for you.
Here is how we can help you RIGHT NOW:
Rapid Response Assessment
Call us as soon as the weather clears. Our experienced rapid response team will
come over right away to carry out an emergency assessment of the damage to your
property. We will provide a temporary fix to prevent further damage and keep you
and your family safe.
Detailed Roof Damage Inspection
After we make sure that you are safe, our experts will return for a second, more
thorough inspection. We will carefully inspect your property to identify and record all
damage. We aim to do this as close to the immediate aftermath of the storm as
possible. That helps avoid further structural deterioration, more complex repair
works, and additional insurance claims.
Once we know what we are dealing with, we will draw up a detailed repair plan for your property.
Has Your Home Suffered Wind or Hail Damage?
TRUST THE EXPERTS
We complete insurance restoration projects on a regular basis. In fact, helping our customers seamlessly navigate through the unfamiliar process of working with their insurance carrier to restore the property to pre-loss condition is our expertise! Your Kstylez Roofing & Construction Consultant will guide you every step of the way, ensuring this doesn’t become cumbersome. Unlike most other roofing companies, we have multiple departments set up to handle the process from start to finish which takes away most of the work typically involved for the homeowner.
- Free Roof Inspection to determine whether or not your property has storm-related damages.
- Once the claim is filed, we will meet your insurance adjuster at your home to show our findings.
- We will start the job once we have negotiated your insurance settlement to ensure that your insurance adjuster’s suggested scope of repair, as well as the set budget, will allow us to properly restore your property and bring it up to current code. The bottom line, the only out of pocket expense for the homeowner is their deductible and any applicable updates.
- Then it’s on to a selection meeting to pick your choice of products and colors for the job.
The work will be scheduled at your convenience and we will be present during your project to ensure that everything goes as planned.
- Once finished, we will submit all necessary paperwork to your insurance and mortgage company needed in order to release the budgeted and supplementary funds for payment.
- Asphalt Shingles
- Metal Roofing
- Tile Roofing
- Flat Roofing
- Explain the importance to do a roof inspection to prevent potential repairs
- Chimney Repairs
- Roof Leak Repairs
- Seamless Aluminum Gutters
- Gutters Guards
- Fascia Repairs
- Fiber Cement Siding
- Soffit Ventilation
Roof Damage Repair
Once your claim is approved, we will proceed to repair your roof and restore your property to its original state — or even better.
To learn more about our roofing repair services, see here
Residential Roofing →
Commercial Roofing →
Storm Damage Restoration →
Decks & Gutters →
Insurance Claims →
WHY KSTYLEZ ROOFING?
- In business since 2014
- Fully licensed & insured
- Free inspections & estimates
- Transparent & fair pricing
- Exceptional customer service
- High-quality products
- Full-service exteriors company
- Insurance Claims Assistance
- Prompt, professional, and discreet
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE
KStylez Roofing and construction: The First Call to Make After the Storm
Every cloud has a silver lining.
If your property has suffered severe storm damage, know that you are not alone. At
KStylez Roofing and Construction, we have helped hundreds of homeowners and
their families to repair their homes, file their insurance claims, and move on.
Contact us NOW. If you waste time, you risk:
● Accruing further damage to your roof
● Having to file more than one insurance claim
● Missing crucial deadlines
● Losing your investment — and even your home And while you are at it, be sure to put us on speed dial. There will be more storms to come.
To get an idea of how much your roofing repair might cost, fill out our Free Estimate Form for a FREE quote.